A new month means new titles to the Xbox Game Pass library, as well as some exits from the service. Microsoft has now announced that the next batch of games will be leaving in the next two weeks. If you want to unlock any of these games in your library, it’s worth noting that your Game Pass subscription comes with a 20% discount.
This month, a number of RPGs, indie hits and remasters take off from classic adventures. Say goodbye to Enter the Gungeon, Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster, Remnant: From the Ashes, Steep, The Catch: Carp and Coarse, and The Wild at Heart.
The remaster of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which was added not too long ago, leaves even earlier on May 10. GTA: San Andreas was notoriously flawed when it was added to Game Pass last November, although the game is in a much healthier technical state now that it’s received some significant patches.
On the plus side, you can try Trek to Yomi, NBA 2K22, and Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising in just a few days. Game Pass in May is a big one, as the service will be launching for four days ahead of upcoming games that are made available. Microsoft usually adds and removes Game Pass titles twice a month, and later in May you can also aim for Sniper Elite 5 when it arrives as part of the second monthly wave of games.
Xbox Game Pass Titles Coming May 10
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition — Cloud and Console
Xbox Game Pass titles depart on May 15
- Enter The Gungeon — Cloud, Console, and PC
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster — Console and PC
- Remnant: From the Ashes — Cloud, Console, and PC
- Steep — Cloud and console
- The Catch: Carp and Coarse — Cloud, Console and PC
- The Wild at Heart — Cloud, Console, and PC