What is Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme?
Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana- Keeping in mind the comforts and facilities of the people, the Government of India keeps running many schemes from time to time. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot for women in Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana(Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme) has been launched during the presentation of the budget for 2023 – 2024. Changing the name of the already running Mukhyamantri Gas Connection Yojana Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme Has been done Only the name of this scheme has been changed, the facilities will remain the same and some new facilities have also been included in it for the economically weaker sections.
Today in this article we will tell you what is Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana, what should be the eligibility to take advantage of this scheme, how to apply online in Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana and Benefits of Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana etc. Will tell you the details in detail. To know all these information, you must read this article till the end.
What is Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme? (What is Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme)
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched a new scheme in Rajasthan for the economically and weakly backward classes. whose name is Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme Under this scheme, the cylinder available for Rs 1150 will be given to the economically weaker section for Rs 500 because the economically weaker section cooks food on the stove instead of working on gas due to economic compulsions. The smoke coming out of the chulha is very injurious to their health. That’s why Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot ji has given him a big relief. Now they will use gas cylinder instead of stove due to availability of LPG gas cylinder at low cost.
Overview of Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana 2023
|Yojana Name :||Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana|
|Yojana From :||State Government|
|Beneficiary :||BPL and poor families of Rajasthan|
|Official website :|
Who is eligible to avail benefits under Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme?
This scheme has been started mainly for the economically weaker section. To take advantage of this scheme, you must have the following eligibility.
- To take advantage of Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana, you must first be a native of Rajasthan because this scheme has been started only in Rajasthan.
- To get the benefits of this scheme, you must first get the facility of gas cylinder under the Ujjwala scheme.
- The income of the applicant and his family should be below the poverty line.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years. If you are less than this age, you will not be able to get gas connection.
- Any woman or man can take advantage of Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana.
- The applicant must have a bank account. If you do not have a bank account, open one now.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar number and must also have a link to the mobile.
- Apart from all these, the applicant must have the necessary documents. Like – Ration Card, Name of Gas Agency, Number of Gas Connection, Bank Passbook, Income Certificate and Jan Aadhaar Certificate etc.
How to apply online in Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme?
If you want to apply online in Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme. So for this we will give you detailed information which you can apply online in Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme by following step by step. So let’s know-
- To apply for Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Scheme, first of all open its official website.
- After the official website is open, open the form of Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana in it.
- Now a form will open in front of you in which you have to fill all the information asked.
- In this form you will be asked many information like – Name of gas agency, name of applicant, number of gas connection, your mobile number etc.
- After filling all these information, be sure to check them once.
- After filling the form, whatever necessary documents have been demanded in the application form, you should also attach them with your form.
- When the form is completely filled then you submit this form.
- You have completed the online registration in Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme, now you will start getting the benefits of this scheme.
- After the completion of the application, the price of LPG gas cylinder will be reduced from Rs. 1150 to Rs. 500, that is, now you will get LPG gas cylinder for only Rs. 500.
Benefits of Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana
This scheme is like a boon for the poor people who often make bread on the stove. The same people are now taking advantage of the Indira Gandhi gas connection. There are many benefits of this scheme. As –
- Under this scheme, 76 lakh families of Rajasthan are taking advantage of the subsidy of gas cylinders.
- Due to rising inflation, the general public of Rajasthan has got relief to a great extent from the launch of this scheme.
- Those who are registered in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will directly get the benefit of this scheme.
- People who are eligible for this scheme will get the facility of gas cylinder in just ₹ 500 instead of ₹ 1150.
- Economically weak and families coming in BPL category will be given the benefit of this scheme first.
- In this scheme poor families will get gas connection. Due to which they will get freedom from the pollution caused by the stove.
- In Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Yojana, you will be given gas cylinder every month on subsidy. Which will save you a lot of money.
- To take advantage of this scheme, you should apply for it soon.
In this article, we have given detailed information about Indira Gandhi Gas Connection Scheme. We hope that the information given by us will be of use to you.
Disclaimer : sarkarijobfind.com does not represent any government agency or political party. The information provided by me is for general information purposes and is based on publicly available sources. It is always advisable to verify the information with the concerned government official or department before taking any decision or action.