School Assembly News Headlines For Today
School Assembly News Headlines in English 2023 – Every student’s experience at school would be incomplete without the mandatory weekly assemblies. During the assembly, each and every student is required to make a presentation. In most assemblies, students are regularly updated on recent events. Headlines in English suitable for a school assembly can be found here. It’s possible to both plan your news and follow current events as they unfold.
National news headlines for School Assembly
The most recent National news headlines for school assemblies are listed below:
- Bhagwant Mann, the chief executive of Punjab, instructs agents to take the assets of the state’s drug dealers.
- Rajnath Singh claims that although India does not believe in war, it will fight if necessary in view of the most recent border issue.
- As the Bharat Jodo Yatra hits Uttar Pradesh, NC member Farooq Abdullah joins Rahul Gandhi.
- On January 5 and 6, BJP national president JP Nadda will visit Karnataka.
- Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra visits UP; Akhilesh and Mayawati are instructed to stay away from the Congress padayatra
- Rajnath from Arunachal Pradesh warns China not to take India’s culture of peace for granted.
- PM Modi stated at the Indian Science Congress that science should help India advance. Infinite Nirbhar
- An anti-terror agency team travels to Rajouri in Jammu following the terrorist attack
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
UPMSP Time Table
Bihar Board Exam Date
CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet
International News Headlines for School Assembly
The most recent International News Headlines for school assemblies are listed below:
- Taliban wants Afghanistan to have a strong economy and attract foreign investment.
- EU Gave Free Vaccines To China Amid COVID Surge Young Ukrainian Acrobats Perform in Budapest After Wartime Training
- Indian-American woman wins reelection as Texas County Judge, making history in the process.
- Global anti-Terror Organization Nepal may be “Greyed Out” by FATF for money laundering.
- China has made an unrelenting effort to alter LAC: Jaishankar S.
- Beijing slams “Entry Restrictions Targeting Only Chinese Travelers”
- Tesla was fined $2.2 million by South Korea for deceptive advertising.
- Zelensky claimed that Russia intends to “exhaust” Ukraine with a protracted drone campaign.
Education News Headline for School Assembly
The most recent Education News Headline for school assemblies are listed below:
- December 2022 for FMGE Exam adjourned until January 20; see explanation here
- CSAS Round 3 allocation for UG courses has been delayed; dates will be announced tomorrow for DU Admissions 2022.
- Today marks the reopening of basic schools in Delhi.
- India informs China of new requirements for Indian medical students attending Chinese universities in order to be eligible to practise in India
- Kerala Extended KTET October 2022 registration deadline of November 11; exam dates of December 3, 4, and 5.
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2022: Check details and apply by mail for 152 Field Supervisor & Draftsman positions.
- Apply online for 316 graduate and technician apprentice positions with WCL Apprentices by 2022.
- On December 6, SSC CHSL Notification 2022 will be made available.
Sports News Headlines for School Assembly
The most recent Sports News Headlines for school assemblies are listed below:
- According to the BCCI, Rishab Pant will be flown from Dehradun to Mumbai.
- Novak Djokovic is set to skip Indian Wells and Miami one more after the US tightened immunisation rules.
- PSG supporters give Messi a triumphant greeting at the Paris airport.
- Saudi Arabia is predicted to host the FIFA World Cup in 2030, following Qatar.
Business News Headlines for School Assembly
The most recent Business News Headlines for school assemblies are listed below:
- Sensex and Nifty both rise during the closing session.
- Rupee was down 8 paisas to close at 82.86 against the US dollar.
- ONGC Indian Oil will become one of the top-earning public sector companies in 2021–2022.
- SBI to Issue Infrastructure Bonds to Raise an Additional $1.2 Billion: Official
- SEBI asked OYO to resubmit the draught IPO documents with the updates, which could delay the public offering.
- In Indore Center, Airtel announced the roll-out of 5G services. Windfall profit tax on crude oil and diesel exports has been raised; new rates take effect on January 3.
- Continue reading “To be Too Big to Fail” from SBI, ICICI Bank, and HDFC Bank
Technology News headlines for School Assembly
The most recent Technology News headlines for school assemblies are listed below:
- Launch of the TECNO PHANTOM X2 with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 5G chipset: Learn more
- Indians want to grip and feel cellphones before making a purchase: Report
- The Poco C50 has two back cameras and a 5,000mAh battery as of its launch in India.
- Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G First Impression: Climbing the Ladder
- At CES 2023, Samsung releases four new models for its Odyssey, ViewFinity, and Smart Monitor lines.
Click Here for home page of urbanaffairskerala.org for latest update