LIC Kanyadan Policy How to apply for LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2023
LIC Kanyadan Policy: Nowadays many policy schemes are being run by life insurance companies. One of those life insurance plans is also LIC Kanyadan Yojana. It is very difficult to save for daughter’s marriage. So the main objective of this scheme is to add money for the bright future of the daughters. Through LIC kanyadan policy the father will be able to fulfill all the future responsibilities for his daughter. And will be able to fulfill all the dreams of his daughter. This scheme has been fixed for 25 years. In this every day if you deposit an amount of Rs.121. So you have to deposit an amount of Rs.3600 in a month. In this scheme, the beneficiaries will have to deposit the premium for 22 years, after which Rs 27 lakh will be paid to you at the time of maturity.
Features of LIC Kanyadan Policy
Under this LIC Kanyadan policy, the age of the girl child’s father should be between 18 years to 50 years. And the age of the daughter should be minimum 1 year. You can take this policy for 13 years or for 25 years. In this you have to deposit Rs 121 every day. According to LIC policy 2023, you can take this policy in different ways. This is a safe investment plan. In which you can think about the better future of your daughters by depositing a fixed amount monthly.
Because as we all know that parents do not have enough money for marriage and education of girls born in middle class. In such a situation, if he invests some money in the name of his daughter, then after a certain period, he gets the benefit of the amount together.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme
- Any father can buy this policy in the name of his daughter on the basis of his income
- In this policy, the investor also gets the benefit of bonus on every year basis.
- Based on LIC Kanyadaan policy, if you invest an amount of ₹ 251 per day for 25 years, then you will get a profit of ₹ 51,00,000 after a period of 25 years.
- If the policyholder dies during the scheme, then 10% of the basic sum assured will be given to the beneficiary till the maturity period after death.
- If the investor deposits an amount of ₹ 75 per day. Then after the maturity period the investor will get a profit of ₹ 14 lakhs.
- If the investor deposits Rs.121 per day, then he will get a profit of Rs.27 lakhs at the end of the maturity period.
- If the term of the policy is 25 years, then the payment will have to be made by the investor till 22 years.
- If the investor dies in an accident, Rs 10 lakh will be given to his family.
Documents required to apply in LIC kanyadan policy 2023.
- birth certificate of girl child
- Aadhar card
- Check or cash to pay the first premium
- passport size photo
- address proof
- Registration mobile number
How to apply for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2023?
The main objective of LIC Kanyadan policy is to add money for the bright future of the daughters. To apply in this scheme, the minimum age of the daughter has been kept at 1 year. And the age of the father has been kept in the range of 18 to 50 years. Only the father of the daughter can buy this scheme. To apply in this scheme, you have to follow the following steps.
- To apply for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2023, you have to go to your nearest LIC center.
- Now collect the registration form related to the scheme from the LIC office.
- Now enter all the important information asked in the form. Such as name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach the photo copy of all the important documents sought by you with this registration form.
- After that you have to submit this registration form in LIC office
- Thus the process of filling the registration form in your LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2023 will be completed.
- Now you can invest a fixed amount monthly in this policy for your daughter.
Some additional information about LIC Kanadaan policy.
It is very difficult to save for daughter’s marriage. That’s why life insurance corporation of India company started the policy of investing for daughter’s marriage. There are many things in this too which need to be known.
- Exclusions: If the policy holder commits suicide within 12 months from the inception of the policy. So he will not get any benefit of this policy.
- Free Look Period: The policyholder is given a free look period of 15 days. Under which, within 15 days, if the policy holder has a problem with any condition of this policy, then he can get out of this policy within 15 days.
- Grace Period: A grace period of 30 days is provided in this policy in case of yearly, quarterly, etc. In case of non-payment, a grace period of 15 days is given. During this period, no late fee is charged from the policy holder.
- Surrender Value: The policy holder is allowed to surrender the policy under this plan after paying 3 years.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Tax.
Under the LIC Kanyadan Policy, the premium is exempted under Sector 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. This exemption can be made up to a minimum of Rs 1,50,000. Along with this, exemption is also given on the amount of death claim under Sector 10.
So friends, today’s post of ours was about LIC Kanyadan Policy. All the information of which has been given to you in this post. Hope friends you will like this post of ours.
Disclaimer : sarkarijobfind.com does not represent any government agency or political party. The information provided by me is for general information purposes and is based on publicly available sources. It is always advisable to verify the information with the concerned government official or department before taking any decision or action.