INI SS Registration 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility, Prospectus
Check the essential details of INI SS Registration 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility, Prospectus and many more.
THIS IS SS Registration 2023
The Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Examination INI SS Registration for the July session will be administered on April 29, 2023, by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The test is given twice a year in online (CBT) style for the January and July sessions to fill 365 DM, 231 M.Ch., and 29 MD (Hospital Administration) seats.
The INI SS 2023 application form is available on the official AIIMS. Applicants must register, complete the application form, and upload all necessary paperwork. Before March 28, 2023, applicants must pay the INI SS 2023 application fee and submit their application ( up to 5 PM). The authorities will disclose the application status, including any rejected applications. Applicants will need to complete the denied application form and submit it by the specified deadlines.
The authorities will announce the results of INI SS 2023 for all INIs, stage I results for AIIMS applicants, and then a departmental evaluation. The official INI SS 2023 result will be public on aiimsexams.ac.in. The standard merit list (CML) and the AIIMS merit list will be the foundation for online seat allocation (AML). A similar seat allocation process will be used for qualifying Sponsored/OCI/Foreign National category candidates, but only for seats declared & applied under the Sponsored/OCI/Foreign National category.
INI SS Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the INI SS eligibility requirements 2023 set forth by the authority to be admitted to DM/M.Ch. Seats through the standard entrance test.
- By January 31, 2023, candidates must have earned the necessary credentials, degrees, and tenure.
- Educational Requirements: Applicants must meet the requirements outlined in the information pamphlet.
- Age relaxation: The authority offers several age relaxations for different categories listed in the table below.
The maximum age for DM/M.Ch. INI SS 2023 is discussed below:
Upper age limit
AIIMS New Delhi & other
No upper age limit
MD Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants need to hold an MBBS or a comparable degree.
- Applicants must have at least five years of experience in general practice or three years in government hospitals.
- Applicants from the UR/OBC/EWS/Sponsored category must have earned a minimum of 55% overall in the MBBS program. In contrast, candidates from the SC/ST category must have earned a minimum of 50% overall.
- The Central/State Medical Registration Council must have the candidates’ registration information.
- Applicants who attended foreign universities and received a degree must provide their FMGE exam results on the application form.
RSCIT Result 2023 January Exam
IGNOU Grade Card 2023 Dispatch Status
KVS Recruitment 2022 PGT TGT PRT Notification
Haryana Police Recruitment 2023- 6000 Constable
NEET UG 2023 Registration- Application form
INI SS Registration 2023 Application Process
- Online application method
- Payment Methods: Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card
The following are the steps to complete the INI SS application form 2023:
- Visit the official site to register for the INI SS 2023 January session by providing the information with the site prompts.
- Filling out the application form: Candidates will be forwarded to the application form after registering. Enter your name, contact information, educational background, and FMGE screening results (if applicable).
- Document uploading: In the third step, upload the files as instructed in the brochure.
- How to pay the INI SS 2023 application fee: Use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the registration fee. The table below lists the INI SS 2023 application fee.
INI SS Registration 2023 Admit Card
The INI SS admit card 2023 will be made available by the administration following the application submission. The same will be available for download on the official website for candidates. The INI SS admit card 2023 will be made available by the administration following the application submission. The same will be available for download on the official website for candidates.
A valid picture ID evidence (such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, driver’s license, or voter ID card) and the INI SS 2023 admit card are required to be brought by candidates to the testing location.
Keep in touch with us on NINIndia to get essential information.