IDFC Bank Personal Loan 2023: Bank will give you instant loan up to 25 lakh on personal loan
IDFC Bank Personal Loan 2023 :- IDFC First Bank is one of those private banks that offers banking facilities like IDFC savings account, current account, business loan, car loan, personal loan, etc.
This bank gives personal loans ranging from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 25 lakh to eligible applicants. Applicants can apply for personal loan in this bank through both online and offline mode. For information, let us tell you that a personal loan is an unsecured loan which is provided on the civil score of the applicant.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Personal Loan Online 2023: Get loan of 50 thousand to 10 lakh in minutes
IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan 2023
IDFC First Bank is one of the personal banks in India and some of the features of availing this My first personal loan are as follows-
- Eligible candidates can avail Personal Loan from 2 Lakh to 25 Lakh through IDFC First Bank and meet their urgent needs.
- The process of taking a loan from this bank is quite simple and the applicant only needs a few and only important documents.
- The deadline for repaying the personal loan at this bank ranges from 1 year to 72 months.
- IDFC First Bank gives the personal loan to the applicant within a few hours.
- For availing First Bank IDFC Bank Personal Loan, a processing fee of 5% of the loan amount needs to be paid.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Personal Loan Apply 2023: Now taking loan is easy, apply like this
IDFC First Bank Personal Loan 2023 (Rate of interest)
Interest Rate of IDFC Bank Personal Loan 2023: Whenever we take a personal loan from a bank, we already know how much interest we can get on that loan or what is the interest rate on that loan. For information, let us tell you that the interest rate on IDFC First Bank Personal Loan can range from 10.49% to 22% per annum. If the IDFC first bank customers have a good civil score, they get personal loans at very low interest rates. Furthermore, the IDFC First Bank interest rate depends on the income, loan amount, loan tenure and credit score of the account holder.
Online Loan 2023: Get instant loan up to ₹ 20000 sitting at home, do this work
Bank of Baroda E Mudra Loan 2023: Get loan up to Rs 50,000 in just 5 minutes, apply like this
IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Required
for job seekers
- The minimum age of the applicant applying for IDFC Bank Personal Loan 2023 should be 23 years and maximum 60 years.
- Minimum salary should be Rs 20000 for CAT Ace/ACE plus SA/A/B and Rs 25000 for CAT C/CAT D to avail personal loan from this bank.
- The applicant must have 7 months of experience within the current field to avail the personal loan.
- Applicant should have minimum 2 years of experience in personal loan.
Self Employed (For Self Employed) Applicants
- For Self Employed candidates age restriction should be between 25 years to 65 years.
- The applicant’s business should be running for at least three years and the applicant’s bank account should have a minimum amount of Rs 5000.
list of documents: IDFC First Bank Personal Loan
- The applicant should have three months bank statement.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- electricity bill
- driving license
- I CertificateI Certificate
- Passport size two photos
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Personal Loan
Interested person IDFC first bank personal loan You can apply for both online and offline mode.
- To apply for IDFC first bank personal loan through online medium, the applicant has to first visit the official website of IDFC first bank.
- After this the applicant has to click on the option of “Personal loan”.
- After this, on the new page that opens, the applicant will have to check his eligibility and click on the option of “IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Apply now link”.
- Now on the opened new web page an IDFC First Bank Personal Loan application form will appear, in which the applicant has to fill all the necessary information in it and then submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- After that loan approval will be given according to the eligibility of the applicant.
- The applicant will also have to upload the required documents after the verification process is complete.
- After the completion of the document verification process, the loan amount (IDFC 1st non-public loan amount) is transferred to the applicant’s account.