Get 05 lakh Ayushman card made online for free like this
Last Updated On March 17, 2023
How to make Ayushman Card: Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, health insurance of Rs 5 lakh is provided to all the economically weak citizens living in the country on behalf of the government of the country. Citizens are given a different type of card under the scheme called Ayushman Card. The citizens of the country who have this card, their family is given free health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh in case of serious illness. Along with this, other benefits are also given to the citizens by the government.
Ayushman Bharat is one such scheme launched by the Central Government of India in 2018, under which you can get the benefit of free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary to get Ayushman Health Card made.
The process of getting Ayushman Health Card is very simple. In this article, we will tell you how you can do your homework online sitting at home. Ayushman Card made Can
Documents required for making Ayushman Card
If you want to apply for making Ayushman card, then you must have the following documents –
- Aadhaar card of applicant and his family members
- Applicant’s Ration Card
- mobile number of the applicant
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant
Check like this whether you are eligible to get Ayushman Health Card or not:
- step 1: First of all https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login Go to
- step 2: Enter your mobile number.
- step 3: Enter the captcha code shown on the screen in the space provided.
- step 4: Click on “Generate OTP” option.
- step 5: Enter the OTP received on your phone in the space provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- step 6: Select your state in the toggle bar and provide other information asked.
- step 7: You will be shown on the screen whether you are eligible to get Ayushman card or not.
If you are eligible to become an Ayushman card holder then Ayushman Card Kaise Banaye:
- step 1: First of all go to the official website.
- step 2: Click on the “Register” option.
- step 3: Provide the information asked in the form.
- step 4: Upload the required documents.
- step 5: Click on “Submit” button.
- step 6: Now click on “Complete Your KYC” option.
- step 7: After the completion of the KYC process, click on the “Download Card” option to download your Ayushman card.
- step 8: Your Ayushman card will appear on your screen. You can take a printout of it.
Know the benefits of Ayushman card
- Under the scheme, health insurance of Rs 5 lakh is provided to economically weaker citizens every year.
- The age limit of any family member has not been fixed in the insurance to be done under the Ayushman card.
- If any person had or has a pre-existing disease then that too will be covered under this.
- The benefit of Ayushman card will be given to 50 crore people of the country.
- To take advantage of this, a person can go to any government and private hospital and register.
- Under the Ayushman card, the government will pay whatever expenses are incurred before and after the admission of the patient.
- At the time of delivery, a rebate of up to Rs 9,000 will be given to each woman of all the families.
- Through this scheme, special attention will be paid to the health of children, old people and women.