Wordle hints today: These top 5 Wordle tips and tricks will get you a Wordle 287 answer within 3 tries. Don’t miss these strategies
Wordle hints today: Wordle is psychological warfare at its best! It’s not as easy as guessing a word and hoping to find the solution within 6 tries. Not even close. If it were, people wouldn’t lose their stripes every day. Take the example of Wordle 287 answer. On paper it looks very simple. In fact, many Twitter users say the exact same thing. Still, many streaks were broken today. What it tells us is that when Josh Wardle first made this game, he didn’t intend it to be a simple guessing game. There is a method to Wordle’s madness and if you want a high streak you need to understand some key aspects of it. But you don’t have to work hard for it. We have compiled top 5 Wordle tips and tricks that are sure to boost your Wordle skills and help you find the Wordle answer every day. Read on to find out.
When the New York Times bought the game in December 2021, Wordle’s popularity grew exponentially and the game is now regularly played by millions of people worldwide. With a large user base, many strategies and techniques have emerged that claim to be the most efficient way to solve a Wordle puzzle. Today we’ll take a look at some of the best Wordle tips that can help you improve your game.
Also read: Solve Wordle 287 puzzle in an instant
Wordle Hints Today: Top 5 Wordle Tips To Get To Wordle 287 Easily
1. Find the ideal starting word: Starting words can make or break your game. It is the first guess you make and the best chance for you to reveal as many clues about the word as possible. I prefer to use a word with multiple vowels to figure them out in the beginning. There are some options like SOARE or ADIEU that many prefer, but my favorite is AUDIO. Not only does it give four vowels, it also goes well with a second word with multiple consonants and an E.
2. Streak is greater than the attempts you make: A common mistake many make is that they become so fixated on solving Wordle in fewer attempts that they use the letters they already know over and over again. While that can sometimes help, it’s always a better idea to use as many letters as possible on the first three attempts, and on the last three you can focus on combining these letters in your answers. This solves the problem if you get stuck with 4 known letters and the last letter has multiple variations.
3. Find the common consonants: Not all alphabets are used equally often. Letters like X,Y,Z will always be used less than L,M,N,R,S,T. So make sure that the first three attempts should use as many of these common consonants as possible. Chances are, with these top 5 tips and tricks from Wordle, you’ll know the word by the third try.
4. Think of letter combinations: When you have discovered 3 letters in a game, you can use your common sense to figure out the rest of the letters by using letter combinations. Certain letters go together more often than others. For example, ER, CH, and ST are more common than MP or GH.
5. Consider the position of the letters: Like the previous tip, some letters appear more often in a certain position than others. For example, if we look at all 287 Wordle words we know so far, S is the most common starting letter and E is the most common ending letter. So you can make attempts to find out the secret word faster with these letters in designated places.
We hope these top 5 tips and tricks from Wordle helped you understand the game much more deeply than you did before. Use Wordle hints today to find Wordle 287’s answer and brag to all your friends.