Today, mobile network state disconnected error is becoming the most common issue faced by users across the globe. People who use their phones for work purposes are usually affected by this issue.
Most people think that this network issues occurs due to poor signal strength. But, this is not true. There are many reasons why your phone gets disconnected from the network. Some of them include weak battery power, low memory storage space, etc.
What is the mobile network state disconnected issue, and how does it occur?
The mobile network (Cellular network) disconnected error occurs when you connect to a particular Wi-Fi or cellular data network. It can also happen if you try to access a website that requires an internet connection.
This problem generally occurs on Android OS version 4.3 or higher devices. If you have an android device with older versions, you will fix this issue quickly. Let’s find out what causes this error and how to fix it in detail.
The best way to prevent your network from disconnecting is to ensure your phone has enough battery power. You should always keep at least 50% of your battery charged.
The reason behind this is that your phone needs a lot of energy to maintain its connectivity. So, if your phone runs low on battery, it may not be able to maintain a stable connection. Also, avoid using your phone while charging as well.
If your phone still gets disconnected even after having sufficient battery charge, then there might be something wrong with your wireless router or modem. Make sure that they are working correctly.
If all these methods fail, you need to contact your service provider or carrier. They will help you resolve this issue. But before doing so, you must first understand why this happens.
Mobile network state disconnected error can occur in two ways:
• The device has no connection with the base station. This means there is a problem with the device or its settings.
• The device has a connection, but the internet service provider (ISP) does not recognize the device as connected. In such cases, you have to wait until the ISP recognizes the device.
In both cases, you need to follow some steps. Follow these steps to fix mobile network state disconnected error on android devices.
Steps to fix mobile network state disconnect error on android devices:
1. First of all, check if your device has any problems. If yes, try to resolve those issues first before solving the mobile network state disconnected error.
2. Check if your phone has enough battery life. If the battery level is low, then charge it immediately.
3. Try to connect your device with Wi-Fi. It will help ensure whether your device is connected to the internet or not.
4. If you are using an older version of Android OS, then install the latest version of Android OS on your phone.
5. Make sure that the SIM card is inserted correctly.
Why does my smartphone get disconnected from the network?
There are multiple reasons behind this issue. The most common sense is that your device lacks enough battery power to maintain a working connection over the internet. Another major cause could be insufficient memory storage space. Your device may also lose its connection because of other issues like weak Wi-Fi signals, wrong network settings, etc.
Depending on your phone model, The network connection may also be why your device gets disconnected from the network. When you switch between networks, your machine loses the connection. You should always keep your device connected to the same network to avoid this issue again.
Deactivate the wifi connection (Network Router).
To ensure the internet is connected to your mobile device, you should turn off or disconnect the wifi connection with your phone and check whether your mobile can connect to the internet using mobile data without the mobile network state disconnected error.
To Deactivate the WIFI Connection on the phone
Open settings on mobile.
- Go to Wireless & networks.
- Select wifi Settings.
- Turn OFF the WIFI connection.
- Turn ON the mobile data service.
Check if the mobile has been able to connect to the internet via mobile data.
Often, mobile phones are configured so that when connected to a wifi network, the phone closes the mobile data connection. This helps you use your mobile data connection without relying on a wifi connection.
What should I do to resolve Mobile Network State Disconnected issue?
If you want to make sure that your device doesn’t disconnect from the network again, then follow these steps to solve using carrier setting:
1) First of all, turn off your device completely.
2) Now, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes black. You must wait at least 10 seconds before releasing the Power button.
3) After waiting for about 10 seconds, release the Power button.
4) Then, tap the Volume Down button twice to enter into Recovery mode.
5) Tap the ‘Power Off’ option from the list shown on the screen.
6) Once the process is completed successfully, tap the Home key to return to the home screen.
7) Now, open the Settings app from the home screen and go to the Wireless & Networks section. Here, you need to check whether your device is connected to any networks.
8) If there is no network available, select the ‘Connected as Airplane Mode’ option.
9) Open the same setting window and disable the toggle switch next to ‘Airplane Mode.
10) Now, restart your device to see whether it connects to the network automatically.
Reset the mobile’s APN settings.
A mobile phone user may experience problems when using a mobile network state. This happens because of a SIM card status or an APN setting.
Resetting the APN settings can solve many connectivity issues, including mobile network state disconnected error in a short period. To reset APN settings, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app and navigate to the General tab.
- Now, scroll down to find the Reset option in the Advanced options.
- Tap on the Reset option to reset the APN settings.
How to fix mobile network state disconnected?
If you want to know how to fix mobile network state disconnected error on android devices, read on. Here are some tips to follow.
1. Check Your Battery Life
When you run out of battery power, your device cannot connect to the internet. So, check your battery level first before you start using your phone.
2. Try Recharging Your Phone
Your phone needs to charge itself after every 2 hours of usage. If it does not recharge itself, then you may experience a mobile network state disconnected error.
3. Use Wi-Fi Connection
You can use a Wi-Fi connection instead of a cellular data connection. This way, your phone will automatically switch to a Wi-Fi connection whenever you are connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot.
4. Change Data Plan
Changing your data plan can also solve the problem of mobile network state disconnected error. For example, if you are using prepaid data plans, you should try changing to postpaid data plans.
5. Reset Your Device
Resetting your device can help you resolve the mobile network state disconnected. You need to press and hold the following buttons simultaneously – Volume Down + Home + Power button.
6. Clear Cache And Cookies
Clearing cache and cookies can also help you fix the mobile network state disconnected. Open your browser settings and clear all the cache and cookies.
7. Update The Apps
Updating apps can help resolve the issue of a mobile network being disconnected. For instance, if you have installed new games or apps recently, then update these apps.
8. Turn Off Location Services
Turning off location services can also help you fix the issue of mobile network disconnection. Then turn off the “Location” option.
9. Restart Your Device
Restarting your device can also help you fix this issue. Just restart your device and wait for a few seconds. Once done, continue again.
The following method will let you know if “mobile data” (3G / 4G/5G) is available or not, regardless of if there is a 3G, 4G or 5G mobile data connection active at the moment, whether or not wifi is turned on or off, or even if no internet connection is available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix mobile network state disabled error on android devices?
There might be many reasons why you get mobile network state disabled error. Some of them include:
• Your device has low memory space.
• Your device is running out of battery power.
• Your device is not connected to any wireless network.
• Your device uses an incompatible SIM card.
What causes mobile network state disconnected error?
Sometimes, the mobile network provider may block your access to the internet when they detect that other people are using your device.
How do I fix the mobile network state disconnected on android devices?
Follow the steps mentioned above to resolve the problem.
How long does it take to fix mobile network state disconnected error on android devices?
It depends on the type of error. It takes about 5 minutes to fix the issue most of the time.