Children whose name is not included in the ration card
Last Updated On March 16, 2023
Ration Card Add Member : Do you want to add your children name in your ration card then you have come to the right place. Today, in this article, we will give you complete information related to adding the names of children to the ration card, the government gives ration to the poor at a low cost, in which 35 kg ration is given to 3 members and 10 kg to each member if there are more than 3 members. Ration is given according to, if you want to add the name of your children in the ration card, then observe this article.
It is very easy to add the name of the children in the ration card, for this you will have to apply offline, the details of which we will give you in this article. The government is currently giving free ration to the ration card holders under the Garib Kalyan Yojana, which provides financial assistance to the poor., You can also get your children’s names added quickly so that you can take advantage of free ration, you can get information about how to add children’s names to the ration card from the information given below in this article.
How to add children’s name in ration card ? (Ration Card Add Member)
- If you want to add the name of your children to the ration card, then first of all you have to go to your nearest food supply center / office.
- After that from there you have to take the form for adding the name of the members or you can also download the form from the link given below.
- Click here to download the form for adding children’s names to the ration card. Link use.
- Now download the form from the link given above, take a printout and fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- After that attach all the documents related to the members with the application form.
- Now submit the form along with the documents to the food supply center / office from which you will get the receipt by the employee there which has to be preserved.
- In this way the process of adding the name of the children to your ration card will be completed.
- Through the given receipt, you can check the status of your ration card.
Documents for adding children’s names
- Aadhar card of parents
- child’s birth certificate
- child’s aadhar card
- Original Ration Card
- mobile number
What was in this post?
To add children’s names to the ration card You go to your nearest food supply office. After that take the form from there or download the form from the link given above. Then fill all the information asked in it. Now attach the asked documents with the application form. After this submit the form in the same office and get the receipt. Then you can also get ration for your children. thus you add children’s name to ration card Can
frequently Asked question ( FAQ )
- how to add name in ration card online ?
- We have given you information about adding offline name in this article, if you want to add name online then you can add it by going to food department of your state.
- how much ration is available in ration card ?
- Ration card in which there are 3 members, they are given 35 kg ration and if there are more than 3 members, 10 kg ration is given to each member.
- what ration is available from ration card ?
- Government provide rice, sugar, salt and wheat through ration card. Due to this, the poor get financial help, their family is taken care of.
- How to add children’s name in ration card , We have given you all its information in detail in this article, so that you can easily add the name of the children to the ration card. This will help the family, they will not face shortage of ration.